This year's TESL Canada Conference is May 8 - 10 in Regina, Saskatchewan. The Centre is honoured to have been invited to participate in the Pre-Conference Symposia.
Over the past fifteen years, the Centre has become an established leader in the field of adult ESL Literacy and is committed to sharing expertise and creating opportunities for peer-to-peer professional development. At the Pre-Conference Symposia, we will be presenting on Connecting Practitioners Across Canada to ESL Literacy Professional Development. In this three-hour workshop, participants will:
- learn about ESL Literacy professional development opportunities offered through the Centre.
- be invited to connect with and contribute to the ESL Literacy Network, an online community of practice, that showcases ESL Literacy expertise across Canada.
- participate in an experiential activity and leave with the expertise and materials to facilitate a similar workshop in their own context.
- identify the benefits of participating in and contributing to peer-to-peer professional development.
We look forward to sharing and connecting with practitioners from across Canada. Let us know if you plan on attending the conference.
- Previous Story Literature Circles: A Great Way to Differentiate Instruction
- Next Story A Fine Balance